MS. Marshall (Or.) 30
Lexicon, 17th cent.
An inscription at the beginning of the volume by William Guise, the orientlaist, fellow of All Souls', states that it was given to him by Dr. Thomas Marshall. Either before or after Guise's death it passed back to Marshall's hands and was bequieathed by him to the Bodleian in 1685.
Provenance and Acquisition
This MS. was bequeathed in 1685 by Dr. Thomas Marshall.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures contact Bodleian Admissions).
Funding of Cataloguing