MS. Copt. c. 2
Written in Bolorgir script
Provenance and Acquisition
The fragment was given to the Bodleian in Jan. 1884, by Mr. A. J. Butler, M.A., Fellow of Brasenose College, Oxford, who had just bought it from Egypt.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures contact Bodleian Admissions).
Funding of Cataloguing